Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Have been trying to change password. Have followed

Customer Question

Have been trying to change password. Have followed instructions. Can't getby #66 press green Continue button I DO NOT HAVE SAID BUTTON ON MY SCREEN Can't proceed from there
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Allen.

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having

What is the username you use with it?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ALANDNAN
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, there is an issue in this region with the server at the moment, are you able to access the site now?

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,