Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I cannot access my account. why?

Customer Question

I cannot access my account . why?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 7 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me for which account this is please?

Thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Tax Act has helped me get into my account. You can put my money back because I don't need you now.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

No problem, please speak to customer service and they can assist you with this.

thank you