Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

I have been trying to create an ac count now. When I get to

Customer Question

I have been trying to create an ac count for too long now. When I get to the Create Account button nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Ray Thornley
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Arthur L Rubin replied 8 months ago.

What company and/or software are you trying to use. I could request a phone call with you, but I feel it unethical to take your money without having any idea whether I could answer the problem.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am just trying to sign on with TaxAct; I can't get signed on. I am not sure how I got referred to you, but it seems to be the way it works.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't feel good about what TaxAct has done to me so I am not going to use them. I am very sorry I accidently got you involved in this. I hope I haven't caused you any serious problems.

It's probable that TaxAct has a support link that links to JustAnswer. I know TurboTax does....

In any case, I can't help you, so I'll opt out. If you want to withdraw the question, and get your money back, you'll need to contact JustAnswer customer service.

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you still need assistance with this Ray?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not happy with TaxAct; I am not going to use them. I am sorry that they got you involved. I hope it did not cause a serious problem.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Its no problem at all, if you need anything else, please let me know.