Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.

I purchased TurboTax Deluxe and received the disc. through

Customer Question

I purchased TurboTax Deluxe and received the disc. through you and pmt taken from my debit card and was told I would receive an updated disc. I misplaced the original disc and received nothing after that. How can I receive another updated disc? Mine is lost.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

they do not send the disk but provide a download copy of it, you need to request the download copy here as they may request proof of purchase or purhase information from you

It is the only procedure made available.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you