How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jason M. Tyra, CPA Your Own Question
Jason M. Tyra, CPA
Jason M. Tyra, CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Financial Software
Satisfied Customers: 177
Experience:  Principal at Jason M. Tyra, CPA, PLLC
Type Your Financial Software Question Here...
Jason M. Tyra, CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a copy of my tax return that I filed with

Customer Question

How do I get a copy of my tax return that I filed with taxact?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I really need this information right now so would someone please help me
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason M. Tyra, CPA replied 9 months ago.

Hi William,

You should be able to pull a copy of your return from the software that you used to file. If you are unable to sign in to TaxAct, then you can also request a return transcript from the IRS. The transcript request will take about four weeks.

Related Financial Software Questions