Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I am running Windows 7 and Quicken 2012. I have been using

Customer Question

I am running Windows 7 and Quicken 2012. I have been using Quicken for 20+ years and have never had this problem: While entering data into one of my checking accounts I could no longer view my Payment and Deposit fields and the control bar. Same problem on ather accounts. This seems to be a Quicken problem only. I can't seem to find a solution in the book or the helps.
Jarrell W Hemingway ***@******.***
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 10 months ago.

i suspect this is a simple problem of the fields not being selected or the screen being shrunk to small to see them. Or sometimes it happens if you are in a report when you think that you are in the register

hit ctrl a

double click on the account to make sure you are in the register

click the little gear on the right of the title bar

make sure that there is a check box next to the payment and deposit fields on the list

if there is and you still cant see them try un checking them close the settings ( gear ) then click the gear again and check them again.

if that doesnt work i would be happy to log in remotely to fix it for you.