Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Why did my quicken quit paying my bills on line as I used

Customer Question

Why did my quicken quit paying my bills on line as I used too. Intuit window showed up and mess everything up. Please help
************* or better yet ***-***-****
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

What does the window say that came up?

In most cases, this can be resolved by uninstalling the software and then re-installing it. Just make sure you have a backup of your data before you do that to be safe. If you can provide me with the error you are receiving, I can help you with more specific instructions.