Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

I have put all my information into the system and I have not

Customer Question

I have put all my information into the system and I have not received anything indicating that it the state and federal has been filed
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robin D. replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Your post does not indicate what preparation program you were using but if it is TurboTax (most people seem to have problem with them) then you need to click File near the top right area of your screen, and keep following the on-screen instructions until you've clicked the Transmit my returns now or Transmit Returns Now button.

You must click that button to electronically send your return to the government.

Once you've done that, the next thing you should see is a Transmission Successful screen. This means your return is on its way to the government agency.

Your e-filed return will remain in pending status until the government either accepts or rejects it.