AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician
Experience:  When its a technician to repair the software and not an accountant you need. Im here to help!
19897260

I have been using taxact years but have changed from Windows

Customer Question

I have been using taxact for several years but have changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now you don't recognize me (using same login as always). Can you help me?
Carol Gran
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Carol, have you attempted to go to the tax act website and recover your username?

To do so click this link

https://www.taxact.com/myaccount/?t=42235.57/#/signin

Click "forgot username" then enter the email address that you used the last time you used tax act. It will then send your username to your email address.

Once you have that, go back to the same link https://www.taxact.com/myaccount/?t=42235.57/#/signin

And then click " forgot password"

It will then let you reset your password. Once you reset your password, you will be able to access your online account.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.