Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

My husband, who has used money years, cannot log into s

Customer Question

My husband, who has used money for many years, cannot log into his money account. It won't accept his password. When we try to get help, it asks for Microsoft account and says they don't recognize his email.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Daniel Melnyk, Esq replied 1 year ago.

I would call Microsoft money and explain the situation. Since Microsoft is global, I am sure that they can satisfy your request.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow what a waste of money. Can you at least add a phone number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
F

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

Please try this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/money/sunset.mspx

Use a program called Microsoft Money Sunset, it is the replacement of expired Money programs released by Microsoft and is free to download, scroll all the way to the bottom of that page to get the download links.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have used this version of money for years. It is on an old computer. My husband won't get rid of it because it has this old version of money on it. Why, all of a sudden, would it quit accepting his password ***** email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He uses it as a checkbook for taxes. It automatically puts everything in its place.