Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I'm using quicken deluxe 2014. trying to print a check with

Customer Question

I'm using quicken deluxe 2014. trying to print a check with checksoft 2013 personal deluxe, it won't work.
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Have you used it before ?

As i recall the way you have to do it is to set up the check format in the checksoft first

then from within quicken you have to go to file / printer setup / checks

and select the checksoft printer as the check printer

then when you print a check again select checksoft printer as the check printer.

I can get you my phone number and log in remotely to work on it with you if you want to pay a little bit more.

Some of those check writing programs also have issues where you have to register and verify the software and your identity and the account with the bank before they will work.