Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I Went To Buy Quicken 2016 Over The Internet. When I Googled

Customer Question

I Went To Buy Quicken 2016 Over The Internet.
When I Googled Quicken - And After "I Paid It" - 2014 Came Up & Supposedly Saved On My Computer [Which I DID NOT NEED] - Since I Have 2014 On Another Computer. This Computer Is New. Then It Asked Me To Update & I Gave "The Payment Info Again."
That's When It Gave Me 2016 - Supposedly - But "NO ICON" To Open It. So What It Amounts To Is "I Paid Twice" & Can Find Nothing On The Computer To Operate [Quicken 2016]. Help Me - I Am Computer Illiterate & More So On These New Computers, With The Apps - Which I Know Nothing About. Quicken 2016 DOES NOT Show Up As An App.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

do you know what website you purchased it from ?

They should have sent you a link to download the install program or perhaps you already did that but need to run it.

check under your downloads folder and see if you can find a setup program for quicken.

If you want to pay a little bit extra i can log in remotely and speak with you on the phone and when i am finished it will all be set up and easy to use.