Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Need a tax pro who knows Quick Books too. I just paid my 4th

Customer Question

Need a tax pro who knows Quick Books too. I just paid my 4th qtr business taxes via Intuit and Quick Books Pro 2014. I forgot what other steps there are. What I did is go to "pay liabilities" and paid my state and fed taxes and printed a confirmation for each. But I think there was another step for the state taxes in QB. Any ideas?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Angie Russell replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I hope I can help you with your issue. It sounds as if you did everything correctly. If you have a confirmation for each payment and you have checked the register in QB to ensure that the payments appear, that should be it. Some taxes in some states allow for electronic payments through Intuit but have not approved electronic form filing, if your state is one of those, you may need to print out the tax form and mail it in. (I don't beleive this applies to you though)

Intuit has published this document for payment instructions. It may help you. I have attached it here.