Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have Quicken 2005 and when I post the Deposits in two of

Customer Question

I have Quicken 2005 and when I post the Deposits in two of my accounts it posts back to the space when I made my last deposit. So the check regester shows checks I wrote as to the date but the deposit might be 100 checks behind but does show the right date of deposit. Thus my balance goes way up and then down as I get to the last check written?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

in the title bar above the date column is the word date

click right there and it should sort them by date

then it will work the way that you expect it to.

that is a very old copy of quicken so if that does not work try looking at the view menu for sorting

the problem is definitely that you arent displaying it sorted by date but i would have to look at it or look up sorting if the above two methods dont work. One or both should work though.