Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have a new Brother printer: (HL-L2360DW). It has printed

Customer Question

I have a new Brother printer: (HL-L2360DW). It has printed everything that I have asked it to print from quickbook reports except it will not print out themailing list under the labels heading in the FILE folder.How can I get this one report to print.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If it prints the mailing list as a blank page or as a blank space, then there may be too low a Quality setting in the printer's driver settings. Set the print to High Quality, and see if that prints out properly.

If the "not printing out" is some other type of fault, then let me know what sort of fault it is and any error message(s) that is associated with it.