Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

I lost my CD key to Quickbooks Pro but I have the disc. Is

Customer Question

I lost my CD key to Quickbooks Pro but I have the disc. Is there any way to recover the Key.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Where and when did you buy it? It was on-line? or at a regular store?

Do you have the receipt? Do you have an online account with Quickbooks pro as well?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought it at Sams in 2014. I do not have the receipt but I think I registered my purchase with Quickbooks.
Gosh, I do not know if there is an online account.
It would be registered with Sunrise Optimist Wichita Falls Tx. P.O.Box 4666 76308

OK, thank you, Sir/Madam.

Please call Intuit Customer service at 1-800-4INTUIT (or 1-***-***-****). Unfortunately I cannot do it, you need to call to that number for security reasons.

A customer service representative will check the system with your email address or registration information, in order to recover the key.

Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you. Remember that the feedback you left here is not about Quickbooks or Intuit or this website, it is about my work in trying to help you solve your issue.