Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I am the Primary Contact firm's QuickBooks accounts. On our

Customer Question

I am the Primary Contact for our firm's QuickBooks accounts. On our account there is an address listed under Account Details that is erroneous. I would like to delete that address but when I attempt to, I get a message about how I can't delete this address because it's associated with an active payment method. I've checked and re-checked the Payment Methods on our account's website and that erroneous address is not listed anywhere. How can I determine which active payment method has the erroneous address?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Are you talking about an address on intuits website for your QuickBooks?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct.https://camps.intuit.com/app/selfservice/index.html#signin
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

first let me say that i dont think the bad address is going to hurt anything as long as its not the primary address. It may be more of a pain to fix it than its worth.

But i understand if you want to try.

I would start by making sure that you have added the correct address and if there is a way to make one primary that the good one is primary.

if it still wont delete

remove all of the payment methods.

then put them back with the correct address.

then try to delete it.

But you also should check the transaction history. It may be some officer of the company put something on a personal credit card at some point or something like that.