Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have quicken insitaled on my laptop. I attempted to down

Customer Question

I have quicken insitaled on my laptop. I attempted to down load and install winndows 10. This activity caused my lap top to crash. A local technician has been of help. However when i tried to oen the installed version 7 it asked for key numbers. I have not been able locate the old packag with the required key. Is it to possible to purchase a new key ? If this is the case would I be bretter to purchase new copy..
Darryl Woosley *****
Mackay Qld 4740 ***@******.*** (###) ###-#### (###) ###-####
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

this is for trying to install quicken 2007 ?

It would probably be easier to buy a new version.

Intuit would be the only ones that can give you the key numbers and they havent supported that version for at least 5 years. While it is possible to bug them enough to give them to you, its more likely that they will just tell you they dont support it and buy a new version. You have to really push them and hope you get somebody that is willing to do it for you.