Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have used Quicken 2007. The Income and Loss statement

Customer Question

I have used Quicken 2007 for Mac for years. The Income and Loss statement for our Association for 2014 was fine. I got fouled up ,but don't know how or why. Anyway the same statement for 2015 was all fouled up as far as the Income portion of the report. My question is If I reinstall 2007 will I still retain previous financial files for the Association or will they be lost? Ken Osborn(*****@******.***)
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

yes you will still retain the company data files with all of your data in them. You might have to go to file / open command and open them but they will definitely still be there.

However i doubt that reinstalling the program will fix the problem as that is probably something within the data file.