Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have been using Quicken 2015 all year without using a

Customer Question

I have been using Quicken 2015 all year without using a password ***** I download my accounts from the bank. Now today it wants a password. Trouble is that I have no user name or password. I can not update my books.
I followed the link - forgot password. Went to the email - click on email. Went to the website - enter password (I still haven't one) - clicked forgot password. Now I am in a never ending loop of email to get a link to go to forgot password ***** get on email for link...
This is very frustrating. I just want to update my books.
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind. I got it to work. I will say that Quicken 2015 is not my favourite Quicken program that I've used.How do I get my money back? And cancel my account?
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

it is important to know which password ***** is looking for.

is it the intuit website password ***** quicken 2015 wants you to put in every so often? for that your user name should be the email address that you used when you purchased the quicken. and the email should have a link to RESET the password ***** just go to the website.

if it is the password ***** your bank than you have to reset that on the banks website

if it is vault password ***** quicken you cant reset that you can delete the vault under tools / password ***** / remove vault and stored passwords. then put the banks password ***** again when you download.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

email***@******.*** and they will get you a refund

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. I am sorry that my answer did not come in time to help you but glad that you got it worked out. I answered as soon as the question became available to me.

If you would like to give me a good rating i would appreciate it and you may email support for a refund as above regardless