Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I am receiving a message on Turbo Tax You have reached the

Customer Question

I am receiving a message on Turbo Tax You have reached the maximum number of attempts I need to file my sons 2014 tax He had an extension.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Anne replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 27 years and I'll be happy to help you.

Unfortunately, Turbo Tax stops Efiles at 12 midnight on 10/15. Please see below:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Efile/Filing-an-Income-Tax-Extension/INF12040.html

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580056-can-i-still-e-file-after-april-15

I would be happy to help you be sure that you need to file a return for your son, and that you filled it out correctly if you like (I assume your son is either your dependent and he's filing to receive a refund of taxes withheld, or that your son is older than 18 and not going to school, and is now working. )

I can also give you the correct mailing address based on what state your son lives in if you like.

Please don't hesitate to use any of the options I have offered.

I am sorry that emailing is no longer an option. Please know that if I could have given you the answer that you wanted, (that you could still email your son's return) it would have been my pleasure to tell you how to accomplish that.

If you don't need any of the options I offered, please keep in mind that it is only through positive ratings, even when we do not give you the information you wanted, that allows us to be compensated for our time and knowledge.

Thank you for using justanswer