Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

I'm doing entries in Quicken 2013 but looks like it's

Customer Question

I'm doing entries in Quicken 2013 but looks like it's updated to 2015. Been working for hours entering data for my 2014 taxes. Does the program/app save each time I do a new entry, like when I hit NEW for a new Transaction? Reason I'm asking, the program locked up and a wheel is spinning. I could "Force Quit" but afraid to do as such as it says that I'll loose all my data that hasn't been saved. Does the program automatically save when I enter a new transaction? I'm able to use all my other programs including going online which I'm doing right now on the same laptop (Macbook Pro). I look in my Quicken folder and it says QUICKEN2013...October 7, 2014. Your advise is greatly appreciated.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Sorry about the delay in response and yes it does save per transaction (so when clicking on New). If it was able to write the data before locking up it should be ok.

Let me know how you go please.