Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

Is there a Quicken expert there? I haveQuicken 2012Home and

Customer Question

Is there a Quicken expert there?
I haveQuicken 2012Home and Office. Using a PC. For one of my accounts I cannot get a custom date for my reports. All reports are coming out for this year time frame, andI need last year's, 2014. Suggestions? Thanks.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you view the report, click Customize.

There you can set the report dates so set the date as 1/1/2014 until 12/31/2014 to get data only between these two dates.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me think about it. Thanks Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, but you can then just do the instructions I gave to do this yourself so try that first if you wish as you can set the dates this way

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you