Wes
Wes, Software Consultant
Experience:  Experience with Quicken, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Money
63083622

In 2012 at the request and invitation of a person I placed

Customer Question

In 2012 at the request and invitation of a person I placed various items for sale on her property. Few things sold but in 2013, through the persons agent, I received the following message: "...wishes to keep all sculptures currently on her property (outside
and inside) at Bonnie Brae and the apartment in Chicago, so please make no attempt to move them." Every effort to collect the work from the property owner has been unsuccessful. On the basis of my property being offered for sale and located "by their request"
on this persons property and the statement above from the "agent" could we present an argument that the work was sold and is therefore subject to collection. The value of the work os in excess of $850,000.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking your question in reference to the tax implications of the above situation or are you requesting information on the legal viability of filing a lawsuit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry this went to the wrong place… I have resubmitted it business law
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

okay, If you submitted a new question I will request this one to be closed. If you have any billing questions, contact***@******.***