Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

Quot;I'm working on my 2014 taxes business (form 1120S)

Customer Question

quot;I'm working on my 2014 taxes for our business (form 1120S) and I have just started to import account info. The first item is "OPK Services, Inc…....$164,167" (this is our business name) – TurboTax is looking to try to import this into a specific category
but I don't know which category it should go into and I can’t find this exact figure – $164,167 – in QB 2014"
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Since you stated in your question that you just started importing account information, the $164,167 should be the gross/total income (before expenses). I will be happy to walk you through this either by phone call or via personal email.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb