Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Help please...I am a procrastinator and disorganized. I have

Customer Question

Help please...I am a procrastinator and disorganized. I have an ecommerce business selling on eBay and Amazon that is sluggish, due to my procrastination. I am looking for hints and helps to get better organized AND to get my finances in order. I have
an older QB disc that I have been putting off setting up because I know that my chart of accounts will be too involved. Would someone have a good COA for ecommerce? And when would a good starting point be for the business (I started eBay in January 2014 and
Amazon in August 2014 -- I have used the same bank account and credit cards for records.) I know I have my work cut out for me, but if I can get caught up and finally organized, I feel the money will be flowing in!
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
what are you looking for it to do for you?most of the ecommerce packages are based on having your own website integrating the cart with your financial records.if you are selling on ebay and amazon you can probably work just as well with quickbooks or even quicken which is simpler as you really dont have to send out invoices since ebay and amazon do all that for you. nor do i think your chart of accounts would be all that difficult. something like quicken home and business might work or even the standard quicken. what i would suggest is you give me a call and we can talk about exactly what you are selling and what you need tracked how you are purchasing etc. i am putting up an offer for additional services if you accept it i can get you my phone number and we can chat about what you are doing and what your needs would be and how best to serve them.