Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have quicken 2013 checking and bankingFor some reason,

Customer Question

I have quicken 2013 for ny checking and banking
For some reason, the BALANCE column on my checking has disappeared.
I have deposit and withdrawal columns, but no BALANCE column. Can you help me get it back?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
are you using a mac version ? thats a common occurance on the mac versions. In that case the column is still there but there is nothing in itin that case you just need to sort the register by date. click on the actual word "DATE" in the title bar above the date column. when that goes from oldest to newest on the bottom the balance appears if there is no column at all what you need to do is resellect it as a column to display. click on the little gear on the right hand side above the column headingsthat will give you a list of all the possible fields to display as a columnbalance should be there and if it is not checked you need to check it if it is checked try un checking and then checking againor look for where it might be but closed up so narrow that you cant see itclick on the lines between columns and stretch to the right. if you do that on each column it should find where it is hiding and stretch it out so you can see it. if none of this works for you i can get you my phone number and log in remotely to do it for you while you watch. But there is an additional charge for that.