Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I've converted my quicken 99 data to quicken 2015 to work on

Customer Question

I've converted my quicken 99 data to quicken 2015 to work on my new windows 7 computer. I converted to 2004 first and now it's complete on the balance on one of my accounts is a ridiculously high amount - so guessing something went wrong in the conversion.
Is there anything I can do to correct this? The latest version of quicken resembles quickbooks - which I hate. Is there a way I can get the old look? Thanks.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like a simple task.play the data differently. That's easy to fix. Would you rater do it through text or a telephone conversation? Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Phone may be easier. Do you call me or do I call you? I am in Bermuda so there will be a time difference to consider depending upon where you are located. Thank you
I'll see what we can do via text.which version of quicken 2015 do you have? what release?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Shawn - busy day - not able to get to reply.Quicken Deluxe 2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have more time to devote to this tomorrow. It's after midnight here now and trying to turn in.
ok.