AnserGuy81, Tax Software Repair Technician
Experience:  When its a technician to repair the software and not an accountant you need. Im here to help!

Where are the Quicken Essentials for Mac data files stored

Where are the Quicken Essentials for Mac data files stored?
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to assist you.

Before we get started, Id like to ask a bit of backgroun information.. Your mac, what version of OSX do you have installed?

If your not sure, please click the apple symbol at the top left of your screen, that click about this mac.. It should show the version, next to where it says version.

That being said, your quicken essentials files have the extension .quickendata , and they should be located in your my documents folder..

If you still cannot locate them, please respond with your version of mac osx.. and I will continue to assist you as needed.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok. Found it.

Must be encrypted.

Not a problem..

If there was any issue you were having with quicken essentials in relation to your data files, send a reply detailing it, and I may be able to help you further..

That being said...

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent below when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.