Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.

I am getting error LA2269 when I backup my Quicken information

I am getting error LA2269 when I backup my Quicken information and do not know how to find the Quicken Online Backup client application. I am at my wits end as the website tells you to do different things and none of them work or at least on my computer they are not the same instructions.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Before you search for *.@DB you need to unhide your files.

Click Start, Computer

Than Organise (Top), Folder and Search Options

Click View

Click Show Hidden Files, Folders and drives

Untick Hide Extensions for known file types

And uncheck Hide Protected Operating System Files

Click ok.

Then search and delete *.@DB and try to manually backup.

Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I tried to go to start and then tried My computer but there was nothing there to click on that said organize. Then I saw on the tool bar folders and search so I went into those but when I hit view it does not offer click show hidden files. I went into properties on an individual folder and there was a choice that said hide but not show hidden files. I have windows XP Home version 2002 service pack 3 operating system on this computer is that maybe why there is a discrepancy

ok, for Windows XP please follow the instructions here to unhide Helena

Click Me To Open

Let me know if you have any difficulties please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just to let you know I rated you OK because I was able to find out the answer by finally calling intuit and they were able to show me how to get into quicken so that I could have and online chat the person on the online chat finally told me to do what I have just received from you. I could not wait on your answer but had to be proactive to find out what to so. But thank you for your generic answer.