Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

I imported the accountant file into QB 2010 and am ready to

I imported the accountant file into QB 2010 and am ready to import the file into QB 2013. This file is the Operating account, separate from the Escrow one (the one you did for me). The Operating account I want to trat it as a different company in QB. pls help

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Rache

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still need help. I would prefer the same person whom I addressed here, since he helped me in the 1st part of this issue and is familiar with it. Is it possible you notify him to answer me?

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Rachel

Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry about the delay, I was not online, I am now.

I am trying to understand the issue, can you clarify exactly what it is your trying to achieve please?

Is it you want to make a new company file?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Import my company files into QB premier accountant 2013, from 2010. You helped me do so with one, please refer to our prior exchange. The importing of the other file was put on hold until I import my accountant's changes in to QB, using 2010. This was accomplished. Next step is to import the company file into QB 2013.

Thank you

To do this, Choose File > Accountant's Copy > Import Accountant's Changes from File.

Locate the accountant's changes file (.qby), and click Open.

This will import it.

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further

Thank you
Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience: IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.