Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

Want to convert QB Premier 2011 to QB Online. However Premier

Want to convert QB Premier 2011 to QB Online. However Premier was set-up with multi currency options even though it was never used. Therefore, I cannot convert Premier file to Quickbooks online file. No - I cannot start over or do I have a backup with the multi currency option. What are my other options?

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Officially there is no way to do it.

There is a third party company that will do it for you for a few hundred dollars

What I might try is exporting the data to an iif file and then making a new company without multi currency and importing the iif file. But I don't know if it would work.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did see the option. Is this a legitimate service repair provider? Have you used them before?

No I haven't. I just don't see a lot of alternatives. I cant say anything about them good or bad. But it seems like a reasonable service that is possible to do and in my mind the price is about right for something probably took them awhile to figure out but can now do fairly quickly and they are selling to people that paid hundreds for the quickbooks program and have a business running on it.