Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I have used Quicken for years, but I have not used all of the

I have used Quicken for years, but I have not used all of the many applications it offers. I have used it actually as a checkbook. I use it for myself and one other person. The person's accountant has mentioned that she would like for me to forward his information by way of Quicken rather than making so making paper copies. I really need some help.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Well the easiest thing that you could do ( at least on your end ) is to go to

file / save a copy as

and create a data file with your entire quicken data and email that to him as an attachment.

There are other things that you can do including many reports such as income and expense by category.

I don't know what your accountant is looking for and how much work he wants to do and how much you want to do. But one of quickens strengths is that you can put all of your income and expense into categories. That would make the accountants job a lot easier as he could just use the category totals to calculate your deductions etc.