Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

My bank will not down load information about my checking. They

My bank will not down load information about my checking. They say I have requested info in 90 days which is not so. How do I get info to Quicken?
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.
There are 2 ways to get data into quicken

You can do it from within quicken by going to tools / update or in the account register under account actions
The quicken will do that automatically when you create the account but you can only go back 90 days thatbis what the message is about

You can also do a web connect where you download from the banks websit. There is another step to that however. In quicken you have to go to file / import / quicken web connect and browse to the file that you saved when you downloaded from the bank. That should bring in the year that you asked for