Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

Hi. I am still using Quicken 2002 (UK version) to track my

Hi. I am still using Quicken 2002 (UK version) to track my personal finances, including investments. I understand the latest Quicken is for Universal use but I would like to convert my old data, if this is easy - alternately I will start a new file at the beginning of our tax year which is 1st March 2014.
I have a Windows computer but recently bought the latest Mac & iPad.
Would you recommend buying the Mac version of Quicken or should I stay with Windows?
Rgds, Clyde - South Africa
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

I recommend staying with the Windows version. The look and feel you will be more accustomed to, plus in my opinion, there are less issues with the Windows version.

Converting your data is also a lot easier when staying with Windows, as there are additional steps required when moving to a mac.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you