Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

how much can I make per hour helping people with the Quickbooks

Customer Question

how much can I make per hour helping people with the Quickbooks account? I'm a CPA but not working full time
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Do you mean on this site ? You see how much the questions are worth. You get a portion of that. But you only get it if the customer actively gives you a good rating that says they want to pay. How large a portion of it depends on how many you have answered and been rated on.

If you want to do it on your own in your local area, you make as much as people are willing to pay you. I would think anywhere from 25 to 100 an hour would not be unreasonable. You can get certified by quickbooks and come up on their website when somebody looks for one by zipcode