Bill-the-CPA
Bill-the-CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Seasoned professional with over 15 years in public accounting. Income, sales and property tax. Also accounting/tax software.
50200401

I am having terrible trouble reconciling schedule L on the

Customer Question

I am having terrible trouble reconciling schedule L on the turbotax Form 1065 program. Can you help? It's a complex return

This is a California Partnership

Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I need a help it is quite urgent.

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

Expert:  Bill-the-CPA replied 3 years ago.
Hello there. Tell me what the issue is in getting the balance sheet into balance. First of all, are the prior year columns in balance?

If you give me some of the balances and whether there's an issue with either the M1 or M2 calculation, we should be able to narrow this down pretty quickly.

Thanks,

Bill

I'm back. Are you still online?