Ask QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR Your Ow...
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR, Management Consultant, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, MBA, PHR
Experience:  QuickBooks Pro, POS Point of Sale, Online & Enterprise Solutions

I need to convert an income statement and balance sheet in

I need to convert an income statement and balance sheet in QuickBooks into a different currency than the home currency. For example, Canadian financials into U.S. dollars, is this possible? I'm familiar with the multicurrency feature but I don't think it applies here. 

I found my answer and it's no, 

So my next question is how I would do this manually?

Your simplest solution is to export your reports to Excel &use a formula to convert each value based on the appropriate currency value conversion. You are correct that the currency function will not do this, but a simple Excel formula will readily do this.

Thank you for using JustAnswer and thank you for taking the time to rate my service so that I may continue providing assistance. I strive for total excellent service ratings, & come back to me for future assistance.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you on JustAnswer! I hope I have provided you with 100% customer satisfaction by answering your post.

Thank you for taking the time to rate my service as Excellent or Good so that I may continue to provide services via JustAnswer. If you have not already done so, please take the time to complete your survey now.

Please contact me in the future if at any time I can be of further assistance in providing service to you.

Thank you!
Anna M. Fox, PHR MBA
QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Fox HR Solutions