Ask QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR Your Ow...
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR, Management Consultant, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, MBA, PHR
Experience:  QuickBooks Pro, POS Point of Sale, Online & Enterprise Solutions

How do I enter a credit into the split window? When I try

How do I enter a credit into the split window? When I try entering a refund into the split, for air tickets I purchased in May, it just goes in as a debit along with all the other expenses in the split window.
Hi, when entering the cost, in the next line enter the credit as a negative. By placing a minus or dash you can apply a credit against your other entry for the charge.

Please let me know if you need additional assistance. Thank you for using JustAnswer &taking the time to rate your customer service experience as we strive for total Excellence!
Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for the positive rating & allowing me to assist you with QuickBooks! Please come back to me for any future QB assistance.