R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Accountant
Experience:  A member of the Intuit Ask a Tax Expert team and 10 years as QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor.
63817126

On one of my bank checking accounts, Balance does not display

On one of my bank checking accounts, 'Balance' does not display - that is, 'Payment, Clr Deposit' display in the headings on the far right, but the next column has a blank heading, shows no totals for any transaction in the body of the list, and even has lines out of synch between the heading and the body. All the rest of the bank accounts are fine. What can I do to fix this? Ted XXXX [email protected]

R. Klein, EA :

Hi. If you are using Quicken 2013, you likely changed (accidentally) the column headers.

R. Klein, EA :

Open the register for the checking account.

R. Klein, EA :

In the top right just above the register itself is a small COG with a down arrow next to it, Click the cog.

R. Klein, EA :

Scroll down to the third-last choice, Register Columns.

R. Klein, EA :

Click the ones you want to see.

R. Klein, EA :

Alternately, you may have switched the display from one line to two or vice versa.

R. Klein, EA :

To toggle, again go to the cog and scroll down until y ou see Two-Line Display. Click or unclick your choice.

R. Klein, EA :

Hope this helps. If so, please provide a positive rating! If not and you need more help, please ask before you provide a negative rating.

JACUSTOMER-c0vnmyaa- :

Thank you - that was perfect. I'll b e happy to give you the highest rating.

JACUSTOMER-c0vnmyaa- :

Ted