Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.

I have Quicken 99 now. How can I download a new Quicken 2013

I have Quicken 99 now. How can I download a new Quicken 2013 for windows xp and be able to load information retroactive to 11/1/12 and be able to get eom reports such as A/P and G/L and Accruals? Are you able to help me?
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

to clarify, currently all your data is in Quicken 99 correct?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Richard, I am sorry, but I did not know that this was a membership. Thank you but I will not need your help.

It is not Judy, you just choose if you want to join it, it is only a one time fee otherwise, which you have already paid.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Richard, I just need help with information about Quicken 2013 and is it possible to just load it right on my computer now and if all the reports come with it. We are a very small company and I do not want a monthly bill.

ok, this is what you need to do Judy

You first need to make a backup in Quicken 99

Once done, you then uninstall Quicken 99 from the computer.

then install the free version of Quicken 2004 from here as this is the only version that can read the backup file.

Click Me To download

Once downloaded, install it and then restore the backup file from 99

Once restored, make a backup in Quicken 2004

Then uninstall Quicken 2004

Download and install Quicken 2013 and you can then restore the backup you just made in quicken 2004.

Or your data is then available.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Richard, I do not have the Quicken 2013 version to download. I do not need to download any past info. I have hard copies of the past 5 years. I need to know if the past quicken info and reports will interfere with the new ones.

No they will not.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So that means I do not have to download the 2004 version and install the 2013 version. Do you install the 2013 version and what is the cost or do I have go elsewhere to purchase it.

No you dont if you do not want to bring over any data from 99

Which version of 2013 do you wish for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Richard as I told you previously, we are a small office so I would basically need a checkbook plus certain reports, such as A/P, G/L and Accruals which I basically do by hand now. I would still like to know the cost please.

ok, then you can purchase it here for $40 Judy

Click Me To View

You then download and run the installation and it will guide you through how to set it up

you can let me know if you have any issues doing this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Richard, I clicked on pc download and then I needed you again.

ok, what do you need from me Judy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Richard, you said it would guide me to set it up. I didn't see anything about setting it up anywhere.

You first need to purchase and download it Judy

Have you dont this?

You then run the Downloaded file by double clicking it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Richard, I purchased the file and answered the questions from Amazon and then other things kept popping up on my screen and questions from google chrome, personal questions. I could'nt go any further

You need to answer their questions Judy to complete the purchase.

This is why you cannot go further.

Can you do this please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Richard, I can't thank you enough for all your help. I finally downloaded everything that I needed. Appreciate ALL your help!

your most welcome Judy!!