Ask QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR Your Ow...
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR, Management Consultant, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, MBA, PHR
Experience:  QuickBooks Pro, POS Point of Sale, Online & Enterprise Solutions

I have Quicken Basic 99 which I realize is VERY old but it

I have Quicken Basic 99 which I realize is VERY old but it does what I need it to do for the organization for which I am treasurer!! We only have 2-3 transactions a month so it has been working fine for us!! I need to register it and I have the serial number but I need the Customer number in order to access our information and for it to continue working!! How do I obtain the Customer Number??
Thank You in advance!!

I am sorry, but I cannot give you good news on this license. Intuit tends to only support ongoing licenses within the last 3 years and so they will not offer you much assistance.

If you still have a copy of your old installation's quicken.ini file (located in the Windows directory). Open that file and look at the "[Registration]" section and you'll find all of the required info. Just copy this section into your new quicken.ini file and you should be all set.

I hope that you find my assistance today helpful. Thank you for taking the time to rate my service so that I may continue providing assistance on JustAnswer. Please come back to me with any future assistance needed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help!! Will try what you said!! Have a BLESSED night!!

I'm glad I could help! Thank you!
Hi Gina,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you on JustAnswer! I hope I have provided you with 100% Excellent customer satisfaction by answering your post.

Thank you for taking the time to rate my service as Excellent or Good so that I may continue to provide services via JustAnswer. If you have not already done so, please take the time to complete your survey now.

Please contact me in the future if at any time I can be of further assistance in providing service to you.

Thank you!
Anna M. Fox, PHR MBA
QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Fox HR Solutions