Ask QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR Your Ow...
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR, Management Consultant, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, MBA, PHR
Experience:  QuickBooks Pro, POS Point of Sale, Online & Enterprise Solutions
74417861

I need more suppliers than what the program is giving me, how

I need more suppliers than what the program is giving me, how do I go about that

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Hi, You will need to add your suppliers individually if you are trying to use QB for the first time. Or, if you have been using this program for awhile, you may have reached the limit for the easy start version. How many do you have currently?

Customer:

I only started today and have used the 20 allowed how can I upgrade

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Hi, you will need to go to Intuit.com and purchase the software of your choice there. www.intuit.com Login using your email and password XXXXX you can purchase from there. I can help you make a selection if you want.

Customer:

Do I have to start all over again or is it just an upgrade ? you can help me make a decision please

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Yes you can upgrade your file.

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

You will not need to reenter what you have already

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

First, make a Backup of your current QB File

Customer:

OK I have made a back up of my morning's work. Thank you I will go to the website and upgrade. Have a good day. Chris

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I hope I have provided with Excellent Customer Service. Thank you for taking the time to rate me so that I may continue providing assistance on JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It looks like I have to buy the next quickbook for $187.00 ASD is that right

Yes that is the next available version in QuickBooks. It is good software, I use it daily &can get a lot of information out of it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK shall do, thank you for your help

Glad to have helped! Good luck!