Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.

I have quicken 2010 delux that I used to pay my bills . I

Customer Question

I have quicken 2010 delux that I used to pay my bills .

I would like to schedule an automatic recurring monthly payment but don't know how.

Can you advise?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

To do this, please do the following

From the Quicken Home page, either click the Scheduled Bills & Deposits tab and click the Add Bill or Deposit button, or select the Cash Flow menu:

In the Add Scheduled Transaction window, enter the required fields denoted by the red asterisks(*) with Payee Information, Payment Information, and Scheduling frequencies:

Select the account that will be used to pay or receive funds for this transaction.

Select a transaction method. The list of available methods is dependent on the type of account that is selected and whether the account is enabled for transaction download.

Enter information about the transaction amount or the method Quicken should use when estimating the amount.

Enter scheduling information, such as the starting date and the frequency with which the transaction needs to reoccur.
(Optional) Click Options to set the options for scheduled transactions.

Note: When selecting the frequency, be sure to select when to let the series end.

Click OK.

The schedule is then set.

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you