Ask QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR Your Ow...
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR
QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA PHR, Management Consultant, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, MBA, PHR
Experience:  QuickBooks Pro, POS Point of Sale, Online & Enterprise Solutions
74417861

I lost my Quicken program and icon from the desktop and my

I lost my Quicken program and icon from the desktop and my start program. How do I recover it?

QuickBooks ProAdvisor MBA :

Customer:

Hello

Customer:

Are you still there? What is happening?

Im sorry it appears chat is not working. I can still help you with your issue.

Go to Intuit.com and login to your account. Go to Downloads and install a new copy of Quicken to your pc (the latest 3 versions are available for download). Follow the steps and this will repair your Quicken software.

Alternatively, if your program is still showing within your programs, you can select Repair from your program list within the Add/Remove Programs in your Control Panel.

I hope this provides you with the assistance you need. Please feel free to ask follow-ups so that I may provide you with Excellent customer service.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry for the technical difficulties with the site chat. My instructions should fully install a clean complete Quicken software & you can then open your backed up Quicken file.

If I can provide you with additional assistance, please allow me to assist you again in the future.

http://www.justanswer.com/finance/expert-foxbizsolutions/

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Anna
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your answer. I will try it. Sorry that it took so long to reply to you, but I was looking for an answer on the chat box, but saw nothing until I decided to check my e mail.

I'm glad you did receive my responses. Again, sorry for the hangup in the chat. Sometimes it just doesn't work & it's out of our control :(

Best of luck!
Anna
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I go to intuit.com, the screen shows ads for 3 different quick Book programs. My problem is with my Quicken program, not quick books. Is there a different address forQuicken?

My apologies. Yes you may go to Quicken.com and download from there.
Hi Ed,

How did your Download of Quicken go? Is there anything else I may do to assist you?

Thank you for using JustAnswer. If you have not already done so, please take the time to rate my service so that I may continue providing Excellent Customer Service to you on JustAnswer.

Thanks!
Anna
Thank you for allowing me to assist you on JustAnswer! I hope I have provided you with 100% customer satisfaction by answering your post.

Thank you for taking the time to rate my service as Excellent or Good so that I may continue to provide services via JustAnswer. If you have not already done so, please take the time to complete your survey now.

Please contact me in the future if at any time I can be of further assistance in providing service to you. http://www.justanswer.com/finance/expert-FoxBizSolutions/

Thank you!
Anna M. Fox, PHR MBA
QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Fox HR Solutions

Thank you!
Anna M. Fox, PHR MBA
QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Fox HR Solutions