Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I have tried to download quicken 2013 and it takes me to a

Customer Question

I have tried to download quicken 2013 and it takes me to a oddballpage for 9 plus minutes and then back to where I STARTED. Nothing on my computer shows any change. I am currently using 2012 nd want ro up grade to 2013 and use my IPAD, IPHONE ANDLAPTOP.
cAN YOU GET ME STRAIGHTED OUT?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

It may be downloading but you are not seeing this.

We can check this.

Can you tell me please which version of Windows you are using when downloading?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have windows 7 home

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Wayne

Can you click Start, type in the search

downloads

press enter and look in this list.

Do you see the Quicken 2013 file in the list as when it is downloaded, this is where it will go.

Please let me know

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no last entry is 2012

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no last entry is 2012

no...2013 does not show

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to Click Me

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

XXXX

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

XXXXX

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Logging on now

Please unpause the sharing.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you now give me control please, click on the Joinme program and you will see it asking you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you unpause it please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Mr expert..I suppose that I am just not understanding the process nd am ot relaying to you fhat I did. Subsequntly I asked for and received a non deposit from you. Thank you. After so many tris to download 2013 I gave up and went to Staples and purchased 2013 and it is now loaded on my machine. My next
test it to see if I can jsoin 2013 on my Iphone and Ipad with the computer. I thank you all and now to the next test.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem Wayne.

Let me know if you have any troubles on the iPad and iPhone please.

Thank you