Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

Could you please advise me how I can reactivate the licence

Could you please advise me how I can reactivate the licence which expires tomorrow?
I rang during the week and have the licence key no but I cant find the section on the computer to do it. My customer no is 857298, I am only in the office on weekends so need to do it today.
Thank you
Robin Reinke

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Quicken does not need a license requirement. Are you sure that you don't mean quickbooks ?

Can you please tell me exactly what software you are using ( you can hit help / about to find out )

and exactly what message you are getting to make you think you have to put in a renewed license ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Robert M I finally work out how to do the problem myself. I think I have done it correctly. The main problem is I am not that good on the computer as I was born in 1940 so was only used to doing bookkeeping by hand.

Thank you again

Robin Reinke

Well if you are happy than I am happy. If you have any further questions that I can help you with please let me know.

Otherwise I hope that you will give me a good rating as that affects my standing on the site and allows me to be paid.

If you prefer a refund you can email [email protected]

If you do not rate me and do not request a refund your money will stay on the site but I will not be paid

Thank you.