taxmanrog
taxmanrog, CPA, MA, MST
Experience:  Licensed CPA, MA, MST with 29 year's experience. Teach Accounting and Tax courses at Masters level.

recently downloaded 2 checking accounts from bank of America.

Customer Question

recently downloaded 2 checking accounts from bank of America. My check register does not have a column for deposits. My wife's account does have a column for deposits. what happened and how can it be corrected? Thank you
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I still have found no solution, without being able to record deposits the softwear is useless. please continue with your investigation. thank you

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

any new developments?????????

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Rachel

Expert:  taxmanrog replied 1 year ago.
What software is he using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

software being used are Quicken 2012 and Windows 2007is this going to be a software problem with bank of America or a defective quicken download. please respond

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

is anyone still working
on my problem????????

Expert:  taxmanrog replied 1 year ago.
OK. I have some information that may be of help to you. I called a friend of mine who works in Bank of America technical support. She said that first of all, you need to look at your accounts and download setups. The two accounts may be set up differently, and your "link channel" for the one may allow you to download some, but not all, of the information. So first verify your BOA setup, and try downloading it again.

She also said if that did not work, there are two Intuit technical support numbers specifically for Quicken that BOA uses. The first one is XXX-XXX-XXXX, and its hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 5 AM to 5 PM Pacific time. The second number is XXX-XXX-XXXX, and its hours of operation are 5 AM to 9 PM Monday to Friday and 7 AM to 7 PM Saturday, also Pacific time.

I know this is not exactly the information that you were looking for, but I hope it helps!

If I have been helpful at all, please rate me positively. I would appreciate that!

Again, thanks and have a good weekend!
Expert:  taxmanrog replied 1 year ago.
Without you checking the information in the setup and downloading it again, I am unable to tell if it is an issue with the setup on your computer or a corrupt download.

I am sorry if you expected more. I need you to follow the initial steps. You asked for suggestions, without me actually being at your computer I can't tell! That is like calling your doctor and telling him "it hurts when I do this" when he can't see what you are doing!