Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.

A question for QBs 2010 version, pls?If I dont want some

A question for QBs 2010 version, pls?

If I don't want some vendors be shown on the "Vendor Balance Summary" report, although they have balance, how could I do it?

Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

You cannot sorry. The only filters available on this report include: accounts, date, transaction types, class, paid status, printed status, voided.

There is no way to filter on a particular Vendor. You could achieve this if there was a common element within the Vendors you want to exclude (eg: Void or a transaction type), but you cannot exclude based on the Vendor name sorry.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you