Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I have 500 sheets in one workbook. They were created with

Customer Question

I have 500 sheets in one workbook.  They were created with a template so all cell references are in the same position on every sheet.  I need to compile stats from the sheets.  I have reports set up in another sheet of the same workbook.  I need the reports to calculate the information in the other 500 sheets. For example:  Report #1 compiles stats for the month of January from the 500 sheets, but I need it to ONLY compile that info from the sheets that have activity in January.  So lets say I set a cell to have an “x”entered into it to indicate that this sheet has January activity.  When that box has an “x” entered then the formula will compile the info needed from other cells in the sheet.  If no “x” then ignore that sheet.  How do I do that?

Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professionals to assist you with your question , but sometimes finding the right professionals can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will wait. I need to know how to do this.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

never mind. I figured it out. maybe should cancel my subscription